Most people usually have a lot of questions about venues like ours, so we have compiled a list of some of the most asked ones below. Of course, we would love to discuss any and all questions with you at a walk-thru visit. To schedule a visit, simply click here.
1. Is there plenty of parking for our guests?
Absolutely, there is a large parking lot built for event parking behind the building across the street from the Hall. It is very close and we will be happy to assist you in directing your guests to it. At the same time, all of the street parking is available as well.
2. If I use the outdoor space, what happens in the event of inclement weather?
There are several options, and we will work with you to come up with a plan B.
3. What is the policy for serving alcohol?
Alcohol can be served as long as the proper license and insurance are in place, and we will help you with that.
4. May I choose my own caterer?
Definitely! This is one of the most important benefits to using Plantation Hall. At the same time, we have several great caterers who we will recommend if you need that.
5. Do you provide tables and chairs?
All of the indoor tables and chairs are provided (click here for more details). We also have outdoor chairs available for an additional price.
6. Where do I get linens for the tables?
Most caterers include linens with their packages, but if not, we have a limited selection, and we can recommend other resources as well.
7. May I decorate Plantation Hall for my event?
Yes, that is why we provide extended time for your event so that you can make it look just the way you want it. We do have some guidelines and policies that you will need to follow, but have fun making your event reflect your personality or theme.
8. Do you have suggested caterers, wedding planners, photographers, DJs, florists, etc.?
Yes, we have worked with many vendors in town, and we will be happy to share our list with you at the time of your visit.